Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Tuesday August 26th



Tell me a little bit about yourself and your life here at BVHS. What activities or clubs are you involved in? What year are you in school? What is your favorite class and/or teacher so far this year? What are you looking forward to this school year? Include some original photos from your phone if you can.


My name is Dayne Homolka. I was born in Kansas and I am 14 years old. Currently I am a Freshman. I like the school and I think my next four years will be great here. I play football and for the school and cant wait for our games. Also, when it comes time for basketball I am going to try out for the team. So far my favorite class is entrepreneurship and Mr. Williams is the teacher. I like that class because I like working with computers. This school year I am looking forward to taking part in many activities.


Image Viahttp://www.ksal.com/sports/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/k-state.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment