Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday August 25th

What do you know about Web Design right now? What did you know about Web Design before you walked in to this class? Tell me as much as you can about how web pages work. Try to use an example if possible.

Right now in web design I know how to setup the background of a web page and how they are made. Their is more about making a cite than just typing on a template. Also, I know how to design and make my website look creative and stylish. I set up my blogger and messed with all of the tools they have. Before I walked in for the first time i thought this class would be about making websites and designing the format and small details like the font and color. Webpage's can be confusing, so you always have to make sure to close all of your heads, bodies, paragraphs, etc,. For example a head opened and closed would look like <head/>.


No comments:

Post a Comment