Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday , September 18th

Now that you are several weeks in to this class and have coded one (super small) website, what do you think? What are your thoughts on web design? Is it what you thought it would be? Is it better? Worse? What's your favorite part? What's your least favorite part? Explain.

A few weeks in i think this class getting better. At the beginning it was kind of slow to get started. Now that we are making a website, the class will be more fun. My guess on what we do was pretty accurate. I thought we would do code. I think this class is not as good as i thought it would be but it still is good. My favorite part is making websites and using css. My least favorite part is doing code academy because it can be boring at times.







No comments:

Post a Comment